Friday, May 14, 2010

Reading for my European Travel

I will be in Europe on business travel the next two weeks. The majority of my time will be spent at DAF's engineering facility in Eindhoven, The Netherlands with a trip to see friends in Cologne, Germany over the weekend. I've loaded the following items onto my Kindle for my flight to and from Europe, some being soccer-related and others not.

I've also thought about picking up Inverting the Pyramid (sadly not available on the Kindle) at a local bookstore before I depart on Sunday, as well as Soccer Against the Enemy. In fact, one dedicated follower has recommended that I read Soccer Against the Enemy as it partly inspired How Soccer Explains the World. That leads me to a request of my readers:

  • What soccer-related books would you recommend to someone who has been following the game for about a year or so?

This post also serves as my official notice of a lower-than-normal post count on my blog over the next two weeks. I think all of you will forgive me if I decide to take my precious free time in Europe to enjoy all that it has to offer while I am there for two (too?) brief weeks.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, and go out and enjoy some soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...