Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Night Links

After several weeks off, Friday Night Links comes back with my favorite links from the last three weeks.

First, I must highlight a new soccer analytics aggregator of which I am a contributor.  It's called Soccer Analysts, and contains material from some of my favorite blogs.  I am honored to be a contributor, and I recommend you add it to your RSS feed.

And now, your weekly links:
I will conclude by saying "what a difference three weeks makes!"  My Gunners were riding high off a win over Barcelona.  Since then they have bowed out of three competitions and are limping into the final 10 games.  It starts this weekend against West Bromwich Albion.  Here's hoping Arsene Wenger can do the near impossible, and win the league with a starting XI cost (in terms of transfer fees) less than the league average.

The beginning of the MLS season didn't go any better for my Sounders, with a loss to the Los Angeles Galaxy coming on Tuesday night.  It's off to New York this weekend to play Theirry Henry and the Red Bulls.  Nothing like stacking the start of the season with the best competition the league has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...